Though the nights are longer and much, much colder, winter's still one of our most beautiful seasons. Stark and bold scents - crisp winter air, cozy fire-side nights and the delight of hearty dinners warming the soul.
To bring some Winter Wonder into your home, we've rounded up a selection of our favorite winter scents...Oh, and did I forget to mention we have new products added to our line? We're releasing our new collections on November 12, just in time before the first flake falls.
- Apple Cider - This nostalgic scent of picking and squeezing fresh apples near the orchard is a well thought out blend of premium oranges, fragrant cinnamon, and fresh ginger. *also found in autumn collection
- By The Fire - You walk into a craft store and your nose is filled with the scent of spiced pinecones. That was our inspiration when formulating By The Fire. This unique blend is a solid mix between fir needle, toasted cinnamon, and spiced clove buds.
- Christmas Tree - This is the scent of the holidays--fresh cut Christmas Tree. We've been able to master this scent and have even put it up to the test comparing it to our own tree! We've combined fir needle, cedarwood, and orange to create an exact match.
- Gingerbread - Do you know the muffin man?! We do! He was actually the one that gave us the recipe to this gingerbread formulation. We swore we wouldn't tell, but in a bowl, you'll find us mixing fresh ginger, bergamot, and clove.
- Peppermint - Ironically, our peppermint blend also contains spearmint. However, it smells just like a candy cane! When blending this scent, we had troubles trying not to add the scent into our hot chocolate ;-)
The holidays are just around the corner, so make to get that special someone a gift from Commah! Our plant-based products contain no harmful chemicals and are made of only premium ingredients!
The use of incense can be traced back to ancient Egypt where incense is depicted to have been used by priests for fumigating ceremonies and tombs. Egyptian graves have been discovered to contain traces of fragrant resins such as frankincense and myrrh.
Our sticks are carefully crafted with natural incense and pure essential oils. They're also super simple to use! All you need to do is light the tip on fire, blow the flame out, and set the stick in your incense burner. The scented smoke should burn for around thirty minutes.
Thought the sticks only burn for thirty minutes, the scent's impact is much greater! We've been able to smell the scent for over 12 hours after burning! It really depends on the conditions of your room. This product will be available year long in each scent carried by Commah.
When purchasing four or more incense packages, you'll also receive a FREE incense burner.
Stove Top Potpourri
Are you looking for a renewable 100% plant based alternative to household fragrance? Stove Top Potpourri is exactly that and MORE! This product makes for a perfect gift for any occasion.
With one package of stove top potpourri, you have have your house fragrant all day without worrying about a flame! You simply pour the contents into a pot/crockpot fill with water and simmer away. Once you notice the water is getting low, all you do is add more. This product is viable for up to four days! After each day, just make sure to cover and place in the refrigerator, then restart the process.
Our potpourri contains only premium dried spices and fruits. This allows for a long-lasting fragrance. There are three options when purchasing this product.
- Christmas Morning - Each bag includes a beautiful blend of the season's best aromas, Dried Cranberries, Oranges, Apples, Cinnamon sticks, Whole Cloves, Star Anise, Rosemary, Bay leaves and pine!
Gingerbread - This mix includes a beautiful blend of the season's best aromas, Dried Crystallized Ginger, Cinnamon Sticks, Vanilla bean, Star Anise, Whole Cloves, Nutmeg, Cardamom Pods and Whole almonds!
- Christmas Tree - With a blend of Pine, Lime, Cinnamon sticks, Cloves and little pinecones, you're house will smell like a Christmas Tree even if yours is plastic!
- Apple Cider - This mix includes a nostalgic blend of the season's best aromas: dried apple, cinnamon sticks, and whole cloves! It's surely going to make your home smell like a fresh baked apple pie.
At this time, potpourri is only a seasonal product.
In addition to the multiple new products come the holiday season, we're also able to offer gift boxes/packages of most of our products! These carefully selected creations allow for a simple gift selection for anyone on your list. The following gift packages are available this holiday season.
- Essential Oil + Diffuser Ornament Package
- Holiday Potpourri Gift Set
- Holiday Incense Gift Set
- Holiday Air Freshener Gift Set
These gift packages will only be available while supplies last, so make sure to snag these deals while they're still available!
For an even easier gift, we're also releasing e-gift card purchases. These can range from $25 to $100. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!