MMMMM! Do you taste that?
Posted by Ayden Fowler on
WOAH! Can you smell that through the screen? Commah's new MUNCH collection will have you salivating; this new collection is inspired by our favorite foods.
- Bubble Gum - It's 1990 and you walk into Blockbuster, looking to find the perfect movie for the weekend; with a quarter in your pocket, you put it in the gumball machine and win a free movie! This bubble gum blend contains grapefruit, ylang ylang, and eucalyptus.
- Cookie Crumbl - Mmmmmmm! It sure smells like grandma's snickerdoodles in this house! With a blend of vanilla, cassia, sweet orange, and copaiba, this scent is sure to crumbl your appetite with cookies.
- Creamsicle - Throwback to when it was warm outside and I would take more than one ice pop and leave the empty box for my mom to come back to. This blend contains vanilla and sweet orange.
- Fruity Loops - Hey wake up, it's time for breakfast! Come enjoy this blend of wild orange, lemon, and lemongrass!
- Lemonade - It's a hot summer day and you reach for a glass of fresh squeezed lemonade. Now, it's a cold winter day and you don't want lemonade, but you want to smell it! Come sip down this signature scent of lemon, lime, and basil.
- Root Beer - I'm not much of a soda drinker, but root beer is definitely my weakness! This is a signature blend of vanilla, wintergreen, and spearmint.
Skip the stop to the store; purchase one of Commah's MUNCH sprays! These scents are available all year long, so don't worry about missing the seasonal deadline.